Tuesday, November 30, 2010

65 goals for 2011 (Updated 12/7/2010)

I have started a yearlong mission… to accomplish 65 goals before 11:59 pm December 31, 2011

If you didnt see my last post please check it out... "A New Way to 2011"

I will be updating and tracking these so you guys can follow along! I will also be posting some pictures as well as my progress!


Green will indicate the goals I’ve completed!


Orange marks what I am in the process of completing!


So I give you my pledge:

 
"I, Robert Cundiff will complete the below goals in order to be a more successful, healthy, upbeat, person. The goals are all relevant to my life as well as my families... I will not stray… Lets GET IT DONE!"

Here are the goals 65 in no particular order:

1. Complete all 65 goals by December 31, 2011
2. Give up drinking for at least 100 days
3. Give myself at least 1 hour of personal time everyday
4. Choose to be positive even when I’m down
5. Be a better friend
6. Be able to easily do 100 push-ups
7. Get my gun card
8. Lose 40 Lbs
9. Be under 10% body fat
10. Work on a new wardrobe
11. Don’t apologize for things that are not my fault
12. Stop procrastinating
13. Start my own Company (it’s gonna be next year or never)
14. Go to the Dr and get a full physical
15. Finish my Media Center
16. Use my snow board at least three time next year
17. Get a tattoo
18. Give up all fast food or junk food
19. Fast for 24 hours at least twice
20. Watch Seven Samurai (I have heard its great)
21. Make a calendar marked with important personal dates
22. Give up a firend who doesn’t bring any value to my life
23. Learn to be a better public speaker (join Toast Masters)
24. Give up gambling (except poker)
25. Watch less television
26. Read the entire Bible front to back
27. Play more Golf next summer
28. Complete a full run of P90X
29. Complete a full run of Insanity
30. Complete a full run of the Tri-Phase Workout
31. Eat healthy for the entire year (one cheat day a week)
32. Get a passport
33. Take a cruise
34. Care less about politics
35. Do more home improvement project
36. Be more “Cheap”
37. Visit my lake house more often
38. Be able to run 5 miles without stopping
39. Have a clear idea of my own career path
40. Be a better husband
41. Be a better dad
42. Clean up my language
43. Give up facebook
44. Stop drinking soda
45. Read more - Just finished up "The Shack"
46. Eat only when I’m hungry not to satisfy a craving
47. Start doing Yoga
48. Don’t crumble to peer pressure
49. Get a bartending certification
50. Get a personal training certification
51. Drink more water
52. Stop biting my nails
53. Stop spending money randomly
54. Work with Beckham more
55. Don’t get upset with my family as much as I do
56. Bench press 250lbs
57. Visit Tampa to see old friends at least twice
58. Keep a workout journal
59. Read The Last Lecture
60. Read The Shack - Done! (See my post on "The Shack" 1 Down 64 To Go)
61. Read There is a God
62. Keep my house cleaner
63. Don’t miss church for the entire winter
64. Spend more time with my family
65. Redo another goal list when I finish these



Out... Cundiff

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say I enjoy reading your blogs- keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete